I haven’t had a chance to blog much recently even though there are a LOT of things going on in the world of SEO. It’s pretty crazy right now. But this isn’t a proper blog post, I just wanted to flag a post I recently put live over on SEOMoz. It’s a detailed case study on a project I ran whilst at Salesforce and is based on a presentation I gave in London on the same topic. The post covers an inbound marketing case study and in particular:
- The new B2B Purchase Journey
- The notion of “Get Found”
- How to target specific content personas
- Promotion tactics we used for our inbound marketing project
- Our results
You can read the full post right here.
- Why Cant SEOs Trust Their Own Results – an Irish Case Study
- 4 Tips for Improving your Paid Advertising with a great Inbound Marketing Strategy
- Inbound Marketing – A Happy Home for Some SEO’s ?
- 5 Best Resources to get Started with Inbound Marketing
- Link Building – Get Ideas and Produce Linkable Content