For those who have read some of my previous posts, you would know I am a big fan of LinkResearchTools from the guys over at CEMPER. Since I started using them some months back, they have continued to add a huge amount of features to the tools. What’s better is, the price has remained the same. Recently they have added two great features:
1) Link Profiling – read about the new feature here. Even if you don’t sign up, that post is worth reading from a link development purpose. I would recommend signing up to their 7 day course.
2. Recover Link Juice – read about the new feature here. Great tool. I have done something like this using Google Webmaster Tools, but the juice recovery tool makes the whole process a lot easier and provides a lot more insights.
So there you have it, to top it all of the guys are offering a promo offer of 30% off if you sign up before Tuesday night (hmm not sure if that is tonight).
Please note, no links above are affiliate links. I honestly just love these tools and know they are a great help for link development.
For the 30% promo check out the post http://www.linkresearchtools.com/news/link-juice-recovery/, which has details.
- A Month With LinkResearchTools from Cemper.com
- Eric Enge Interviews Matt Cutts and CEMPER with a Link Survey
- Buying High PR Sites to Get Some Link Juice
- How To Get Faster Results With Link Building
- Link Development -> Choosing the Right Strategy