There were a couple of interesting posts on Facebook comments this morning that are worth taking note of. It appears as if Google are now indexing Facebook comments even though they are behind Jscript. The full story is available here at Labnol.org. If you visit that post and look at the Facebook comments, you can see Google has already indexed some of them:
This was also picked up by BlogStorm who made a very good point:
Google is definitely getting more aggressive in terms of how much they can index.
- Facebook Comments to Continue Driving the Conversation Away from Your Site
- SEO at a Glance – An introduction, Parsing, Crawling and Indexing
- Google’s SideWiki, What’s It All About
- How to Use Google+ Brand Pages and What Advantages Could they Have?
- 3 Advanced WordPress Plugins for SEO Super Powers – (Power 2: Link Building)