Writing on search is something I really enjoy. I don’t get as much time as I would like to produce real big articles but do try and guest on a few really good blogs. There are few better (if any) than Ontolo’s blog. I am currently using their amazing tool set and contributing to their excellent blog. Here are my two most recent posts over there in case you want to take a look:
This post deals with those projects in a market that isnt as linkable as others may be (nice way of saying boring). The technique described in this post is something I picked up during my NLP training (I am master qualified).
This post covers a small content idea I put together to highlight the massive power of the Ontolo toolset and how link building should always be creative. There is so much you can do to generate natural links and for those of us who are creative – it’s a great field to work in. Not every project works out how you want but every project offers some great learnings so you can improve the next.
Hope you enjoy.
- Link Building for Your Business with Eric Enge
- How To Get Faster Results With Link Building
- Is Your Link Building The Dreaded Christmas Socks ?
- Building Links in Aggressive Marketings :: Link Building
- Can Your Clients Handle The Real Truths of Link Building