It looks as if Google is changing something in the UK Serps. I noticed quite a few weird shifts for a client who has a lot of sites in the UK. So I did what any good SEO would do, I checked twitter . Looks as if plenty of people are talking about it: Twitter SERPs.
There is also a post over at SEORoundTable about this subject.
- Using Twitter to create RSS for selected keywords
- Turn Social Media into your own competitive spy :: Social Media Monitoring :: social alerts,twitter feed
- Send a friendly welcome using Twitter
- Location Based Search – Google Places Integrated into SERPs
- Killing the metrics behind Twitter and Buzz Marketing