Just a quick mention to Twitter search: http://search.twitter.com. This is a great little tool to keep an eye on people who are currently talking about content you may want to promote.
Following on from all my christmas related examples in articles below, if I had a site around “christmas ideas” then perharps I am creating content around this keyword to gain mroe traffic. So I write an article for “christmas gadget ideas”. Now I want to see if I can promote this to people and gain some external links (to back up all my optimization work). Using twitter search and can create a rss feed for this:
It can be very useful indeed.
- Good SEO equals less traffic – The Keyword Blueprint
- Send a friendly welcome using Twitter
- Turn Social Media into your own competitive spy :: Social Media Monitoring :: social alerts,twitter feed
- The UK SERPS Changing – Twitter Speaks
- Get your most popular keywords